Saturday, March 25, 2006

Okay, okay, okay!

I give up! I'm joining the crowd. I'm going with the flow. I'm on the bandwagon. I'm on myspace.

I've been made fun of, cajoled, harassed, and questioned enough. Okay I believe you all! I should be on myspace. And now I am. :)


Are any of you on myspace? I feel kinda lonely there so far.
  • If you are on myspace, add me as a friend (lest I look like a hermit to people who visit).
  • If you are on myspace, use my tunes on your profile. yeah!
  • If you are on myspace, listen to music, comment on it, tell friends.
  • If you are not on myspace, maybe you'd enjoy checking it out and listening to the audio-stream.

myspace.com/skyepixton

Really, thanks, all you who love me, for making me do it.

1 comment:

Evrim said...

I need to get on myspace too. I am so behind the times :)