Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Cantico: The Portland Chamber Singers

So I've been looking for collaborative music projects lately. I think the solo thing may have wiped me out for a while (not to mention the "having a baby thing" or "having a sick husband thing" that came afterward). So while I play here and there solo, I'm lately more interested in musical projects that aren't ENTIRELY my own responsibility to run.

Enter Cantico, a small chamber choir startup in Portland. Great, great singers, all. This is a small group of incredible musicians who are mostly too busy to really be out performing much, but we're managing, together, to do some incredible music.

You should check it out. We won't perform again until late fall or Christmas, but when we do, be ready....

www.CanticoSingers.org.

No comments: